Training Thoughts of the Week
New week more thoughts. This week’s list of random training thoughts is ready. A quick, no fluff list of training thoughts.
1. It seems everybody wants to compete, but not as many want to train and prepare to compete.
2. As a general rule of thumb try and avoid high impact repetitive exercises when it comes to conditioning. At the very least, phase the high impact exercises in and out.
3. Ego lifting gets you nowhere. Using a weight that you clearly can’t handle not only gets you nowhere, but it also greatly increases your risk for injury. Leave the ego at the door and always train with the next session in mind. The ability to come back over and over again is super important for progress.
Hope you found these interesting. Enjoy your week!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here’s how I can help.
1. Sign up for training in person or online.
If you’d like to take your training to the next level then lets work together and start setting you up for success.
2. Sign up for nutrition coaching only.
Get the time tested nutrition habits to get the nutrition results you are looking for.