Training Thoughts of the Week...
New week more thoughts. This week’s list of random training thoughts is ready. A quick, no fluff list of training thoughts. This week I’ve got 3 training myths that you might believe.
1. A good workout burns a ton of calories: To be honest, I couldn’t care less how many calories someone is burning during a workout. We don’t have a real accurate way of measuring them anyway so why worry about it. Worry about things that matter more, like consistency and performance markers to name a couple.
2. Keto is the BEST diet: Other than special circumstances, the best diet is the one you can do for the rest of your life. Keto can have its place, but everybody is a little different and it’s not for everyone.
3. Every workout has to crush you: As much as I’ve talked about managing stress, I shouldn’t have to say to much here. Training is about managing the entire stress spectrum. Trying to crush yourself every workout breaks that rule.
Can you think of more? Let me know, I’d love to hear what you’ve heard and if you’re not sure if it’s true or not ask away. Have a good week!
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here’s how I can help.
1. Sign up for training in person or online.
If you’d like to take some of the myths like the ones above and chuck them, then sign up for training and take the guess work out of it.
2. Sign up for nutrition coaching only.
Get the time tested nutrition habits to get the nutrition results you are looking for.